Thursday, September 27, 2012

Melissa Rycroft Approves of New Bachelor


Famously jilted "Bachelor" contestant Melissa Rycroft approves of new Bachelor Sean Lowe.

"He's a really great guy," the "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" contestant told reporters after last night's (Sept. 25) results show.

"I knew Sean back when I was a cheerleader," she explained. Rycroft cheered for the Dallas Cowboys, Lowe's hometown team, in 2006-2007.

"He actually was dating one of the girls I was a cheerleader with, so I knew him back then. He's a really nice guy, I wish him luck."

"I don't know how much of the process could work," added Rycroft, now happily married after being dumped at the virtual altar on her season of "The Bachelor." Lowe was brought back for the reality dating show this season after ultimately being rejected by Emily Maynard on "The Bachelorette."

But despite her doubts, Rycroft insists, "I do wish him luck."

Rycroft could use a little luck herself: she and partner Tony Dovolani received the fifth-lowest scores from the judges for their premiere performance on "DWTS."

From: Zap2It

No comments:

Post a Comment